If your business is interested in hiring foreign nationals, or if you or your loved ones are interested in working or living in the United States, you need to understand U.S. Immigration Laws. Immigration law is complex and the regulations are always changing. We therefore focus on both Family-based immigration, helping individuals and their family members, as well as Employer-based immigration, helping companies and their employees.
While the immigration system can be intimidating to individuals attempting to achieve documented status, it can be even more confusing for employers attempting to employ foreign nationals. Westfall Law assists employers in securing work visas of all types, including :
- H-1B Visas: Temporary work visa for workers with highly specialized knowledge
- L-1 Visas: Visa to allow company to transfer foreign national employee to work in US-based office
- E-1 & E-2 Visas: Investment-based visa
- EB-1 Visa: Extraordinary ability in professional field
- EB-2 Visa: Advanced Degrees or exceptional abilities
- F-1 Visas: Students
Navigating the immigration system can be difficult, especially for non-native English Speakers. Attorneys and staff at Westfall Law are fluent in English, Spanish, French, and Arabic, and have significant experience in protecting immigrants’ rights of all types. We provide immigration assistance to individuals in the following areas:
- Green Cards
- Fiancé Visas (K-1 Visa)
- Removal of Conditions (I-751)
- Certificate of Citizenship (N-600)
- Passport Applications (DS-11)
For businesses attempting to transfer employees across borders or individuals needing assistance in reuniting with family, perusing professional ambitions, or entering or staying in the United States, Westfall Law can assist in obtaining a work visas, green cards, or other documented status, and can provide experienced representation before the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services, the Executive Office for Immigration Review, the United States Department of State, the Board of Immigration Appeals, the United States and NYS Departments of Labor, and in consular applications around the world.
- Assisted many family members in bringing their immediate relatives to the United States.
- Assisted numerous companies in investing in various businesses in the United States for the purposes of fulfilling E-2 Visa requirements.
- Assisted several individuals in defending against deportation proceedings.
- Assisted many companies in opening an affiliated office in the United States.
- Assisted companies in securing documentation needed to permit foreign national employees to work in their U.S. based office.
Setup an Initial Consult
The best time to contact an attorney is before you need one. Reach out today.