Melody is a pre-eminent authority in environmental,
Under Melody’s stewardship, Westfall Law became the first law firm of its kind to earn Minority & Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) certification, as well as a leading force in matters relating to environmental regulation, contract development, permit acquisition, site-abatement, remediation management, and the full spectrum of real-property disputes.
Melody is a veteran of the U.S Navy and a Master in Environmental Science and Hydrogeology from the SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry. In addition to developing and instructing a Water Law course for students at her alma mater, Melody lectures regularly on environmental-impact issues.
Melody was selected to the 2017 Super Lawyers Upstate New York Rising Stars list and Westfall Law was named one of CNY Business Journal’s 40 Best Places to Work in 2018.
In addition to the New York State Bar, Melody is also admitted to the U.S. Virgin Islands Bar and the U.S. Virgin Islands District Court.
Admitted to Practice
- State of New York
- US Virgin Islands
- US District Court for the Northern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- District Court of the U.S. Virgin Islands
- NY Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Title Insurance Agent
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York, College of Environmental Science & Forestry, M.P.S., Environmental Science
- University of Maryland, Asian Division, B.A., Government
Meet The Team
Director of Corporate and Government Relations
Mary Kogut Lowell
Real Estate Paralegal
Office Manager / Relations
Setup an Initial Consult
The best time to contact an attorney is before you need one. Reach out today.