Mr. Conroy is an associate attorney at Westfall Law and has experience in the areas of premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, labor law, construction site accidents, medical and professional malpractice, contract disputes and Workers’ Compensation defense.
Devon is originally from Alaska, where he grew up working construction and commercial fishing for salmon. Devon attended law school at Syracuse University College of Law, where he was a member of the National Trial Team and a cadet with the university’s Air Force ROTC detachment. Following law school, he joined the United States Air Force as a Judge Advocate, where his responsibilities included the prosecution and defense of felony and misdemeanor level courts-martial and the practice of contract, fiscal, and operational law with United States and NATO forces in Afghanistan. After separating from active duty, he joined the New York Air National Guard. Prior to joining Westfall Law, Devon worked in private practice at a medium-sized defense litigation firm in Syracuse, New York, where he gained experience in civil litigation at the state and federal level.
Admitted to Practice
- State of New York
- State of Alaska
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- U.S. Virgin Islands (pending)
- Northern Arizona University, B.S. in Business Administration, Cum Laude
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
Meet the Team
Real Estate Paralegal
Director of Corporate and Government Relations
Office Manager / Relations